Ryan is a shareholder and Executive Vice President of PIASCIK, in Glen Allen, Virginia, and leads the firm’s international tax practice and business development efforts. He is a nationally published author and has presented at numerous organizations and universities, including Virginia Society of CPAs, Virginia International Business Council, Virginia Leaders of Export Trade, VirginiaBio, U.S. Export-Import Bank, Virginia Conference on World Trade, South Carolina International Trade Conference, Virginia General Assembly, Council for International Tax Executives, Medical Society of Virginia, Ohio State university, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Richmond, James Madison University, Virginia State University, Virginia Economic Development Partnership and many others.
Ryan has vast domestic and international work experience in the technology and manufacturing sectors after tenures at PricewaterhouseCoopers, as an International Manager in their National Tax Practice out of their New York, New York office and at KPMG in the Richmond, Virginia office where he served in both their International and Domestic Tax Practices. Ryan has and currently serves as a Board member for a number of international business organizations focusing on international trade. For more information please visit: PIASCIK.COM
Ryan discussing IC-DISC:
Produced by Virginia Society of CPAs
Articles by Ryan Losi:
1. “Fate of Virginia Exports Rests in the Hands of Virginia General Assembly,” VirginiaBusiness.com (1/17/2014).
2. “International Tax Planning For U.S. Exports (IC-DISC)“, ABA/The Practical Tax Lawyer (Summer 2013) with Gary Wolfe.
3. “The Last Remaining Export Incentive Just Got Some Staying Power,” Practical Tax Strategies (March 2011).
4. “IC-DISC Come Back into Favor as a Viable Tax Savings Strategy” PIASCIK Newsletter (September 2006)
5. “Hypocrisy of FATCA,” Virginia Business Magazine (April 2012)
6. 60 Seconds with Ryan Losi (re: Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program), Richmond Times Dispatch (1/23/2012).
7. “Offshore Tax Evasion: IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program,” E-Book co-authored with Gary Wolfe